Special One on Spirituality

Spirituality is a journey and I have a long way to go. However, some beautiful experiences must be shared and hence, a small attempt in that direction.

Krishna’s philosophy revolves around how to live life. The Mahabharata and the Bhagavatam have had a tremendous impact on me over the years. I visited Mathura when I was in the seventh grade. A month ago when I was supposed to go to Delhi, I knew that I had to stop at Mathura. I also visited Vrindavan and Barsana. There is an aura in those streets and temples which fills immense positive vibes in our body. But for me personally, spirituality is not just visiting temples but much more. I associate travel as an important part of my spiritual journey. I’ll speak about it with reference to my fondness for Himalayas. 

Himalayas are my escape from mundane life and Rishikesh has a special compartment reserved in my heart. To say the least, breathing the air of Rishikesh itself erases all my pains. It’s some strange connection. It’s divine. Sitting on the banks of Ganga and just staring at the water and the mountains that surround it brings a lot of peace to my heart. For instance, Rishikesh has initiated my journey of overcoming the fear of death. As Heidegger says, I think it’s essential to overcome the fear of death to live life . The same teaching is also linked to Shiva, whose name engulfs each and every atom and being in Rishikesh.

Today, I share with you some glimpses of what I shot on my journey to these places(Please put up with video quality as the blog has some limitations on the resolution of the video that could be uploaded).  They are super special regarding the time I visited them. Hope they bring a bright smile on your face :)



Peace,


Spurthy 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts