I’m tired

 I’m tired

I swear I really am 





I thought at least you’d understand 


and take my stand


Guess I was wrong


I’ll stop pretending that I’m strong 





I made it look like everything was hunky dory


Just because I didn’t  want you to worry 


Guess I was foolish 


Never thought that you’d be so selfish 





I tried explaining 


Never realised it wasn’t working 


Guess I was blind 


Thought you’d be a little more kind





I believed you meant what you were saying 


Took me a while to realise you were lying


Guess I trusted you 


Though all the while I knew





I wanted help, so I vented out


But you only thought  that I’d eventually figure out 


Guess I was never your priority 


Now you’ve given me that clarity





Just wanted to tell you that I’m tired


A thousand nights I’ve cried


I promise that I’ve tried 


But I swear I’m really tired





Written by Spurthy 

Comments

  1. I have tried and I'm tired of trying , every single time it just hits my core so hard that I cant breathe. Tried taking my life away but was tired of that as well, it is so heavy to lift the weight on my heart even though everyone call me as " the strong"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know who you are because this is an anonymous comment. I might understand how you’re feeling to an extent. I know it’s tough. Just remember that life teaches you. Be open to it when the time arrives. Life is as easy or difficult as a make it out to be. As the saying goes, “the show must go on”

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts