'Gama'ness

I have never bought the concept of role models. I always believed that each one of us have a unique journey and aspiring to be like someone never made sense to me. I could admire people but role model was too big a word for me.

Today I have to make a confession. Me despite having very strong beliefs regarding the concept of role model, I do have one. That’s none other than Gama. Gama is my sister. I gave her that nickname when we were children because I liked the sound of it.

My sister is a unique artefact. I feel thrilled when I see her doing things that I never dared to. From smallest of things like waking up late even though my father shouts to just not give too much heed to people around  despite a hundred problems...... She does it all so effortlessly.

Sometimes I just wish I was like her and sometimes I thank God that we are not the same. Let me tell you that she’s not perfect. She has some faults like she becomes Kali ma when angry which I thank God for because I don’t have anger issues. She also speaks illogically sometimes which is cute but sometimes I want to kill her for that.

But the thing is she is aware but also blissfully ignorant about her loopholes. That’s a crazy combination I must say. She flaunts them like she won Nobel Prize.

I once asked her how she remains cool and sleeps at night despite having not completed her syllabus for exam the next day. She told me that she can’t ruin her beauty for the sake of exam by not having a good sleep. This might sound childish but for me it’s a behavioural asset. Like how many of us would do that. Okay let me give you another example. She had to clear an exam to get into a specific college but I saw her constantly chilling and one day I asked her what would she do if she didn't crack it. She then presented her plan B,C,D to me. When I think that life has come to a dead end, Gama comes with a solution .What I’m trying to say is Gama is not limited by her circumstances, she creates her own opportunities.

She doesn’t barter Her beauty routine big boss and her weekly vlogs for anything. She does it all.

 God I wish I was like her. 

So, don't do hard work. Do Gama work.


Wishing you all Gamaness in your life

Spurthy

Comments

  1. I too love the uniqueness of gama 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the uniqueness of gama😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the uniqueness of gama😍❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts