A Love Letter


You never really hid your flaws and hence I never felt like a misfit. Thank you!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for always allowing me to follow my heart. Thanks for sternly insisting on me not to be an escapist and face the world as is. Thank you for allowing me to travel and make my own little bucket of beautiful memories. Thanks a lot for buying me time when I needed it the most. Thanks for not rushing me through the process of healing. IT REALLY MEANT A LOT. Means a lot! Thank you.

I thank you with all my heart for always being there. Thank you for just being you and letting me be.


I love you daddy. 

Happy birthday!!!!!!

Comments


  1. Beti, you are so unique and special to us; so sensitive and sensible.
    Well, be brave as you move along taking on the little world with empathy but without getting lost.
    As I go down the memory lane, I have had many pleasant momories with you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts