SRK

I can never articulate my thoughts properly to describe what I feel when I think of SRK. So I’ve compiled my favourite moments of SRK and collaged this video.
A major part of it is not edited by me but taken from YouTube. This is what SRK is to me.


I become emotional when I speak passionately about SRK. This is because of a few among a zillion things that I admire immensely about him.
1. His love for his mother 
2. His respect for his wife
3. His down-to-earth nature besides being fabulously flamboyant 
4. The way he treats people in general and women in particular 
5. His journey to super stardom
6. His wit and repartee


The video above is when I saw SRK for the first time in DU. He released the Fan Anthem that day. I can never forget the emotion that I felt. I saw Fan the first day, the first show in the theatre. I woke up early in Delhi’s winter to go watch the 8’o clock show of Raees, so that I’d reach back to college on time for my classes. That’s how much I adore SRK.


Jabraest Fan,
Spurthy 

Comments

Popular Posts